Abrasive Blasting delivering surface preparation grades from 1 – 4 as detailed
in AS/NZS 1627.9:2002 for the surface preparation of:
• All manner of steel works in process plants
• Tanks and thickeners
• Refurbishment of aluminium
Paints utilised include International, Wattyl, Dulux and Joton.
• Polyurethane Application services using direct to metal coating for the mining
and transport industry. Polyurethane is formulated to be used wherever exposure
of product to a wide variety of elements is anticipated and wherever continued
endurance over an extended period of time is required.
• Polyurea Application services using Rhino PP1195 – a two-component 100%
solids, no solvents, zero VOCs, rapid curing, elastomeric Pure Polyurea lining
system designed for heavy duty industrial applications where high performance
and rapid turnaround times are critical.
• Quality Assurance Testing Holiday testing using the Elcometer 266 holiday
detector, Thickness testing using an Elcometer 206 ultra-sonic transducer,
Durability testing, weather checks using a Duramaster gauge and Thickness
testing using a Positech 6000 coating thickness gauge.
• All testing is undertaken to AS 1580:2004 – Paints and related materials –
Methods of tests.
Our accustrip services allows us to:
• Decontaminate “live” electrical motors
• Electrical and instrument installations cleaning
• Internal turbine cleaning
• Graffiti removal